Financial Crimes Africa (FCA) was recently in Bagamoyo, Tanzania to conduct business consultancy services. One of these was a workshop for workers from government & public institutions under the theme “Combatting Fraud in Government & Public Institutions”.
The workshop had the backing of government and the opening day ceremony was attended by Deputy Minister of State; Regional Administration & Local Government – Selemani Saido Jafo (MP). The workshop was well attended by representatives from the following government institutions:
- Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
- Tanzania Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- Social Security Authority (SSA)
- Prevention & Combating Crime Bureau (PCCB)
- Pharmaceutical Council of Tanzania
- Tanzania Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender and Children
- Benjamin Mkapa Regional Hospital
- Mirembe National Psychiatric Hospital
- Ministry of Tourism & Natural Resources.
Pictures from the workshop: